Assistance League Consignment Shop
Jewelry, Furniture, Home Decor and More
Consignment Shop FAQ
What items do you accept?
We accept “Like New” items:
- Lamps – must include shades and bulbs, cords in good repair
- Artwork – originals; signed and numbered prints
- Home Accessories – decorative, eclectic and unique
- Sterling Silver – flatware and serving pieces
- Silver-plate serving pieces – only collectible flatware
- Crystal and glass stemware – minimum set of six ‘6’
- Crystal – Waterford, Orrefors, Kosta Boda, Heisey, Fostoria, etc. – stemware and serving pieces, any quantity
- Serving pieces – china, pottery, crystal, glass, wood, metal
- Jewelry – fine, vintage, designer, artisan, and high-end costume jewelry pieces
- Designer and vintage handbags and hats
- Holiday items – seasonally, starting September; $25 minimum.
What about the condition of items?
Condition of Items:
- All items must be clean and free of damage, chips, cracks, pet hair and smoke odors
- Electric and battery pieces must be in working order and meet current safety standards
- Silver, brass and copper must be clean and polished
- China sets – must be clean and free of damage and chips; eight ‘8’ place settings or more.
- Furniture, Rugs, and Art – must be polished, cleaned and in good condition
What type of items do you NOT accept?
Items we cannot accept:
- Children’s art, furniture, cribs, cradles
- Decorative art – outdated, unsigned prints, reproductions, unframed
- Commemorative collectible series plates, decorative items
- Hand painted plates or bowls
- Clothing, handmade crafts, collectible plates
- Linens and decorative pillows
- Electrical fixtures that require hard wiring
- Items which require repair or refinishing and items which cannot be safely displayed on our sales floor
How do I deliver my items to your shop?
Delivery of Items:
We do not pick up items nor help to load/unload heavy items; nor do we pay for such services. You as the consignor, must make arrangements for pickup and drop-off to the Consignment Shop.
NOTE: Before you drop off your items, first read our consignment shop guidelines for important details.