Assistance League Thrift Shops
An Upscale Resale Shop
Featuring Fashions, Jewelry, Home Decor and More
Thrift Shop FAQ
What items do you accept?
We accept items in saleable condition:
- Men’s and women’s clothing
- Shoes, purses, jewelry and accessories
- Household items: dishes, utensils, pots, pans and small electrical items in working condition
- Linens: sheets, cases, bedspreads, tablecloths, napkins and towels
- Furniture, lamps and home decor
- Books, DVD’s and CD’s
What type of items do you NOT accept?
We cannot accept the following:
- Worn out clothing (if you won’t wear it, neither will our customers)
- Children’s clothing
- Electronics: computers, phones, video, TVs and stereos
- Sports and exercise equipment
- Mattresses and box springs, pillows
When can I drop off items?
Donations are accepted and appreciated for resale at the Thrift Shop between the hours of 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. Tuesday – Saturday.
A tax-deductible receipt will be provided.
Your donations and purchases help support children, students and victims of violence in the local community. Ask our friendly volunteers to tell you more.
Shop with us
You’ll find just your style at Assistance League Thrift Shop. We have men’s and women’s apparel, including designer fashions. Accessorize your new look with jewelry, a scarf or tie, shoes, and a handbag. You can have the look you want at a fraction of the price.
Need a gift or something for your own home? Check out our beautiful selection of home decor. Don’t forget to take a peek into our Bargain Room!