Assistance League Consignment Shop
Thrift and Consignment Shop Re-Opening
Our re-opening is planned for Saturday, August 15. Hours on that day will be 12:00 – 4:00 PM, and we will be initially open only on August 15th.
Our re-opening will be gradual and slow to make sure we are doing as much as we can to keep you, our customers, and our members safe. Please be patient with us.
Prior to entering our shop, please review our Customer Guidelines, click here.
We can’t wait to see you back – safely and responsibly!
Be the first to know about new arrivals, sales and events.
Consignment Shop FAQ
What items do you accept?
We accept “Like New” items:
- Lamps – must include shades and bulbs, cords in good repair
- Artwork – originals; signed and numbered prints
- Home Accessories – decorative, eclectic and unique
- Sterling Silver – flatware and serving pieces
- Silver-plate serving pieces – only collectible flatware
- Crystal and glass stemware – minimum set of six ‘6’
- Crystal – Waterford, Orrefors, Kosta Boda, Heisey, Fostoria, etc. – stemware and serving pieces, any quantity
- Serving pieces – china, pottery, crystal, glass, wood, metal
- Jewelry – fine, vintage, designer, artisan, and high-end costume jewelry pieces
- Designer and vintage handbags and hats
- Holiday items – seasonally, starting September; $25 minimum.
What about the condition of items?
Condition of Items:
- All items must be clean and free of damage, chips, cracks, pet hair and smoke odors
- Electric and battery pieces must be in working order and meet current safety standards
- Silver, brass and copper must be clean and polished
- China sets – must be clean and free of damage and chips; eight ‘8’ place settings or more.
- Furniture, Rugs, and Art – must be polished, cleaned and in good condition
What type of items do you NOT accept?
Items we cannot accept:
- Children’s art, furniture, cribs, cradles
- Decorative art – outdated, unsigned prints, reproductions, unframed
- Commemorative collectible series plates, decorative items
- Hand painted plates or bowls
- Clothing, handmade crafts, collectible plates
- Linens and decorative pillows
- Electrical fixtures that require hard wiring
- Items which require repair or refinishing and items which cannot be safely displayed on our sales floor
How do I deliver my items to your shop?
Delivery of Items:
We do not pick up items nor help to load/unload heavy items; nor do we pay for such services. You as the consignor, must make arrangements for pickup and drop-off to the Consignment Shop.
NOTE: Before you drop off your items, first read our consignment shop guidelines for important details.