Assistance League Consignment Shop
Be the first to know about new arrivals, sales and events.
Consignment Shop FAQ
What items are accepted?
“Like New” items accepted:
- Furniture (including rugs/carpets)
- Lamps – must include shades and bulbs, cords in good repair
- Home Accessories/decorative items
- Sterling Silver
- Crystal and glass stemware – minimum set of ‘6’
- Serving pieces – china, pottery, crystal, glass, wood, metal
- Jewelry – fine, costume
- Handbags and Hats – designer, vintage
- Fur, leather, Suede Coats & accessories accepted beginning October
What about the condition of items?
Condition of Items:
- All items must be clean and free of damage, chips, cracks, pet hair and smoke odors
- Gold and silver items must not be significantly worn
- Silver must be polished
- Electrical and battery-operated items must be in working order
- Furniture must be clean and unscratched; wicker must be free of cracks
What items are NOT accepted?
Items not accepted:
- Children’s furniture, e.g. cribs, cradles
- Clothing and handmade crafts
- Bedding, towels
- Silver-plate sets or otherwise
- China sets
- Hand painted dishes, e.g. plates, bowls, cups
- Framed/unframed art
- Commemorative collectible series plates and decorative items
- Electrical fixtures that require wiring
- Items which require repair or refinishing
How do I deliver my items?
Delivery of Items:
We do not pick up items nor help to load/unload heavy items; nor do we pay for such services. The consignor must make arrangements for pickup and drop-off.