Consignment Shop Guidelines
- Consignment is by appointment only. Please provide your name, phone number, and email address when you contact us.
- If you need to cancel an appointment, please give us at least a 24 hours’ notice
- Please be familiar with your items’ value – we are not appraisers.
- Items must have a minimum sale value of $25.
- Sales split is 60% to the consignor, 40% to Assistance League of Greater Portland.
- Payment for items sold are issued the first week following the month in which the item was sold
- Consignment is done with a contract, which you review, approve and sign. You are provided with a copy.
- Items are reviewed upon receipt of an email to the Consignment Team. The email should include photos and a description of each item and also include your contact information (see above). If we accept your item(s), you will be contacted as soon as possible for setting up an appointment.
- A contract will be completed and signed by you, (the Consignor) when the items are reviewed and accepted for consignment.
Delivery of Items:
We do not pick up items nor help to load/unload heavy items; nor do we pay for such services. You as the consignor, must make arrangements for pickup and drop-off to the Consignment Shop.
Statement of Liability:
Assistance League of Greater Portland assumes no liability for loss or damage by fire, theft, breakage, accident, or any other cause, to consigned merchandise, or to merchandise left for review.